- 30x2mm square boom.
- Complete units, ready to mount 13mm diameter and is 10mm LOOP.
- Mast plate of 150x100mm with 6mm thick with square U-bolts M6 fuck boom to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Characteristics of the 70LFA4
- A lobe extremely wide, makes this antenna ideal IS in summer, and as daily Tropo not for other types of propagation in this band as PET, MS and F2, among others.
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are easy to assemble. And the elements are attached by clamps Without End (Hose Clamp) for quick installation and durable fastening.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with a weight very acceptable.
- Available for 2 or 4 units enfasar in a short (under enfasamiento table included), and to make a profit no big antenna can get.
- The food is straightforward to 50 Ohms, which has not lost any respect to lines of adaptation. (You can request an optional cable terminated with connector and soldered PL-UHF, N or BNC on the end if required)
|Frequency Range:||70.0 ~ 70.5 MHz|
|F / B:||39.96 dB|
|SWR:||1:1 ~ 1:2|
|Maximum Power:||5 kW.|
|Boom length:||2.65 m / 8.7 '|
|Wind Resistance:||≥ 200kmh / ≥ 120mph|
|Weight:||3.1 Kg / 6.8 Pounds|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)
V = 2.98 to 3.47 m (optimum 2.7 m)
Calculation of 2 antennas:
@ Vx2 1.60 m Gain: 12.18 dBi @ 70.200 MHz
@ Vx2 1.60 m F / B: 24.53 dB @ 70.200 MHz
No customer comments for the moment.
11 other products in the same category: