- 30x2mm square boom.
- Complete units, ready to mount 13mm diameter and is 10mm LOOP.
- Mast plate of 150x100mm with 6mm thick with square U-bolts M6 fuck boom to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Characteristics of the 70LFA6
- The 70LFA6 is an antenna to get great results in this band. With a total length of 5.4 m boom, this antenna with dimensions offers optimized performance that no other brand can offer.
- A very wide lobe makes this antenna, a serious option in this band.
- Simple and quick, because the boom is in one piece. And the elements are attached by screws to DIN 913 fastening installation fast and durable.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with a weight very acceptable.
- Available for 2 or 4 units enfasar in a short (under enfasamiento table included), and to make a profit no big antenna can get.
- The food is straightforward to 50 Ohms, which has not lost any respect to lines of adaptation. (You can request an optional cable terminated with connector and soldered PL-UHF, N or BNC on the end if required)
|Frequency Range||70.0 ~ 70.5 MHz|
|F / B:||21.27 dB|
|SWR:||1:1 ~ 1:2|
|Maximum Power:||5 kW.|
|Boom length:||5.40 m / 17.7 '|
|Wind Resistance:||≥ 160kmh / ≥ 100mph|
|Weight:||6.3 kg / 13.9 Pounds|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)
V = 4.34 to 5.06 m (4.82 m optimal)
Calculation of 2 antennas:
@ Vx2 4.82 m Gain: 15.28 dBi @ 70.200 MHz
@ Vx2 4.82 m F / B: 22.24 dB @ 70.200 MHz