- Square boom 35/30x2mm telescopic sections.
- Complete units, ready to mount 13mm diameter and is 10mm LOOP.
- Mast plate of 150x100mm with 6mm thick with square U-bolts M6 fuck boom to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Characteristics of the 70LFA7
- "Very good results in 4 meters," this would be the phrase that gives meaning to this antenna. With about 7 m boom, this antenna will delight your ears when the band calling CQ, receiving response with few correspondents who you were to receive antennas.
- With a very clean and wide lobe makes this antenna, not comparable with any other.
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are easy to assemble. And the elements are attached by clamps Without End (Hose Clamp) for quick installation and durable fastening.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with a weight very acceptable.
- Available for 2 or 4 units enfasar in a short (under enfasamiento table included), and to make a profit no big antenna can get.
- The food is straightforward to 50 Ohms, which has not lost any respect to lines of adaptation. (You can request an optional cable terminated with connector and soldered PL-UHF, N or BNC on the end if required)
|Frequency Range||70.0 ~ 70.5 MHz|
|F / B:||30.95 dB|
|SWR:||1:1 ~ 1:2|
|Maximum Power:||5 kW.|
|Boom length:||6.92 m / 22.6 '|
|Wind Resistance:||≥ 160kmh / ≥ 100mph|
|Weight:||8.1 kg / 17.9 Pounds|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)
V = 4.9 to 5.72 m (5.44 m optimal)
Calculation of 2 antennas:
@ Vx2 5.44 m Gain: 16.17 dBi @ 70.200 MHz
@ Vx2 5.44 m F / B: 26.29 dB @ 70.200 MHz
No customer comments for the moment.
11 other products in the same category: