CC-1-XLR-x is used for the Heil PR-780/781, Heil PR-40 and any other microphone with XLR connector. These cables are available with 8 pin round Foster or RJ-45 (modular) connector for radios by Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu. The radio side has a 6.3 mm phone plug connector for a PTT switch. The microphone connector is 3 pin XLR.
When using the PR-781 microphone with transceivers as the FT-950, FT-2000 or FT-5000, it can happen that you have some interferences on transmit. To prevent this Heil recommends a special balanced transceiver cable, CC1-XLR-YBAL.
- CC-1-XLR-K: Kenwood, 8-pol. round.
- CC-1-XLR-KM: Kenwood, 8-pol. Modular (RJ-45).
- CC-1-XLR-I: Icom, 8-pol. round.
- CC-1-XLR-Y: Yaesu, 8-pol. round (see Note!).
- CC-1-XLR-YM: Yaesu, 8-pol. Modular (RJ-45).
- CC1-XLR-YBAL:Yaesu FT-950, FT-2000, FT-5000, 8-pol. round.
No customer comments for the moment.
30 other products in the same category: