The ACOM 1000 HF Linear Amplifier is one of the world's best value in an amateur HF amplifier. The ACOM 1000 gives you a comfortable 1000 watts output on all amateur bands from 160 through 6 meters.
Easy to tune. The plate-load True Resistance Indicator (TRI) is a powerful tuning aid which, together with the automatically controlled input attenuator, helps the operator to quickly and precisely match antennas (5-10 seconds typically). The auto-operate function (when enabled) maintains the amplifier in OPERATE mode for you, thus saving manual operations and time.
The amplifier will perform the functions of an antenna tuner for VSWR up to 3:1, thus enabling you change antennas faster and use them over a wider frequency range (saving tuning time).
An amplifier that is both user-friendly, and that looks after itself. It is designed to safely withstand up to 500 W reflected power, up to 100 milliseconds duration of drive spikes, drive RF "tails" after a PTT or KEY release, operator's inadvertent tuning errors etc. It would also not cease to function with a "soft" AC line and would deliver more than half power at only 75% of nominal mains voltage. Withstands up to 10 milliseconds (down to zero) voltage drops, and up to +15% line voltage spikes - important particularly when used at field days, Dxpeditions, etc.
Text messages,12 parameters, and strip peak-reading PEP meter displayed on a dot-matrix, back-lighted LC Display. LED indicators are provided for OPERATE, attenuator-on, and ON/OFF conditions.
Signatures of the amplifier internal status are stored in a nonvolatile memory for 7 most recent auto protection trips. This information is used for diagnostics.
Silent QSK. The input bypassing and the vacuum antenna relays are very quiet even in CW mode due to their special mounting.
Resulting in very good load to the transceiver over the entire spectrum 1.8-54MHz.
A Svetlana 4CX800A (GU74B) high performance ceramic-metal tetrode with plate dissipation of 600 W is employed (forced air cooling, grid-driven). Permanent monitoring and protection of plate and grid voltages and currents, as well as of the exhaust temperature.
- Frequency Coverage: All amateur bands 1.8-54MHz; extensions and/or changes on request.
- Power Output: 1000 W PEP or continuous carrier, no mode limit.
- Intermodulation Distortion: Better than 35 dB below rated output.
- Full-BK (QSK) supported
- Hum and noise: Better than 40 dB below rated output.
- Harmonic Output Suppression:
- 1.8-29.7MHz - better than 50 dB below rated output;
- 50-54MHz - better than 66 dB below rated output.
- Input and Output Impedances:RF Gain: 12.5 dB typically, frequency response less than 1 dB (50 to 60 W drive power for rated output).
- nominal value: 50 Ω unbalanced, UHF (SO239) type connectors;
- input circuit: broadband, VSWR less than 1.3:1, 1.8-54MHz continuously (no tunings, no switching);
- bypass path VSWR less than 1.1:1, 1.8-54MHz continuously;
- output matching capability: better than VSWR 3:1 or greater at reduced output levels.
- Primary Power: 170-264V (200, 210, 220, 230 & 240V nominal taps, 100, 110 & 120V taps on request, +10%-15%tol.), 50-60Hz, single phase, 2000VA consumption at rated output.
- Complies with CE safety and EMC requirements, as well as FCC-regulations (6,10 & 12m bands lock provided).
- Size & Weight (operating): WxDxH: 422x355x182mm, 18kg.
- Operating environments:
- temperature range: 0...+50 degs.Celsius;
- humidity: up to 75% @ +35 degs.Celsius.
- height: up to 3000m above sea level without output deterioration
No customer comments for the moment.