The Acom 1500 fill the breach between the Acom 1000 and the Acom 2000. The case is identical with the Acom 1000. The tube is changed with a 4CX1000A that from 160m - 6m now offers 1500W output power. For this tube Acom has build in a new stronger power supply.
The tuning display now consists of a vacuum fluorescent display instead of the LCD display.
Acom has build in this amp a 3-way coax switches to choose directly between 3 antennas
The technical data is in compliance as far as possible those of the Acom 1000
- Frequency Coverage: All amateur bands 1.8-54MHz; extensions and/or changes on request.
- Power Output: 1500W PEP or continuous carrier, no mode limit.
- Intermodulation Distortion: Better than 35dB below rated output.
- Full-BK (QSK) supported
- Hum and noise: Better than 40dB below rated output.
- Primary Power: 170-264V (200, 210, 220, 230 & 240V nominal taps, 100, 110 & 120V taps on request, +10%-15%tol.), 50-60Hz, single phase, 2000VA consumption at rated output.
- Complies with CE safety and EMC requirements, as well as FCC-regulations (6,10 & 12m bands lock provided).
- Size & Weight (operating): WxDxH: 422x355x182mm, 25kg.
- Operating environments:
- temperature range: 0...+50 degs.Celsius;
- humidity: up to 75% @ +35 degs.Celsius.
- height: up to 3000m above sea level without output deterioration
No customer comments for the moment.