Fully automatic antenna matching with power up to 1000W! Controlled by a microprocessor the SWR is analyzed, a switched L network tuned faster than any manual control could do. Usually matches a SWR of 10:1 dowen to 1.5:1 within 3 seconds. Once found settings are stored in memory, resulting in even faster tuning when the same frequency is later tuned again. The easy t oread LED bar graphs show power and SWR. Tuning is done with low power, not while the PA is engaged!
To offer the same ease of use as with the other LDG tuners, the AT-1000pro2 has the following improvements over it's predecessor:
- Two selectable antennas
- 2000 memories for each antenna
- Dedicated keys for manual fine tuning
- 1000 Watt max. power
- Switched L Network
- Bargraph for SWR
- Tuning time 0.1 to 4 seconds, 3 seconds average, 0.2 sec near known frequencies
- Power requirements: 11 to 15VDC, max. 1A
- Two unsymmetric antenna connectors (PL), for symmetric antennas please use a 1:4 balun
- Frequency range 1.8 to 54 MHz, Impedance from 6 to 1000 Ω (6 to 150 Ω on 6m)
- Power ranges: 20 to 1000 W SSB, 750 W CW, 500 W Digital, 100 W on 6m
- Suitable for dipoles, verticals, inverted V etc.
- Dimensions: 25.4 x 28 x 7.6cm, Weight ca. 3 kg
No customer comments for the moment.
15 other products in the same category: