The Z-817 is the ultimate autotuner for QRP radios including the Yaesu FT-817(D). The Z-817 interfaces to the CAT port (ACC) on the back of the FT-817 radio with the provided cable. Tuning could not be simpler; one button push on the tuner is all that is needed and the Z-817 takes care of the rest. It will switch to PKT mode, transmit a carrier, tune the tuner, then restore the radio to the previous mode! 2000 memories cover 160 through 6 meters.
Of course, the Z-817 will also function as a general purpose antenna tuner with other QRP radios. Just transmit a carrier and press the tune button on the tuner. The Z-817 is powered by four AA internal Alkaline batteries (not included), so there are no additional cables required to use the Z-817. Latching relays are used so that power consumption is Zero when not tuning allowing a set of batteries to last about one year.
- Technical Data
- RF Power 0.1 to 20 watts SSB, CW and digital modes
- Latching relays for ultra low power consumption
- Battery operated 4 x 1.5V Alkaline AA (not included)
- Built-in CAT port interface. CAT thru port for computer connection.
- 2000 memories when used with FT-817 interface (200 memories for other radios)
- 1.8 to 54 MHz coverage
- Tunes 6 to 600 Ω (about 10:1 SWR range). 16 to 150Ω on 6m (about 3:1)
- SO-239 in and out connections for dipoles, verticals, beams, G5RV, OCF, Cobra, ect.
- Dimensions: 120 x 43 x 130 (WHD). Weight: approx. 300 g (without batteries).
Included in shipment is one CAT cable for Yaesu (30cm).
No customer comments for the moment.
15 other products in the same category: