These automatic tuners are suitable for coax or endfed antennas. The tuners are weatherproof and suitable for outdoor use. The max. transmit power is 1500W, depending on model. All tuenrs tune antennas over the entire shorttwave range from 1.8 to 30MHz. The time to tune is max. 15 seconds, but usually as low as 5 seconds, because once found settings are stored in one of 10000 permanent memories.
The MFJ tuners works automatically, no manual tuning required. The tuning starts with a transmit power as low as 2 Watt (MFJ004BRT, other models require 5W), but 10 to 20 Watt are recommend for best results. The max. power while tuning should not exceed 20 Watt. Although the tuner is equipped with heavy duty 16A/1000V relays, they might be damaged when tuning at higher powers. The switched L network of the tuners allows up to 192 different L and 192 different C values, resulting in an impedance matching range of 12 to 1600 Ω.
- Impedance Range: 12-1600 Ω
- Minimal Transmit Power: 5 W
- Transmit Power for Tuning: 10-20 W
- Max. Power: 1500 W
- Frequency Range: 1.8 - 30 MHz
- Tuning Range C: 0 - 3926 pF
- Tuning Range L: 0 - 24 µH
- Supply Voltage: 12-15 V DC
- Power Consumption: max. 1.4 A
- Dimensions: 350 x 159 x 457 mm
- Weight: 4.3 kg
No customer comments for the moment.
24 other products in the same category: