Finally a Palstar tuner with the traditional high quality and feature set has become available for low power as well. The compact tuner Palstar AT-500 can handle max. 600 W transmit power.
The manually tuned Palstar AT-500 is suitable for all bands from 160m to 6m. It uses a differential capacitor and a precision roller inductor for tuning. A built-in 4:1 balun allows operation with balanced feedlines as well as coaxial cables. The tuning is very easy to handle because only two controls (C,L) have to be tuned. The roller inductor can be used up to 6m, for 160m operation an additional inductivity is switched.
The Palstar AT-500 tuner has an easy to read cross needle instrument (back lit) which also offers a peak hold function. The measurement range can be switched from 300 to max. 1000W. A 6-positionantenna switch is used to commute between 2 coaxial cables direct or via the tuner, a balanced line or bypass.
- Max. Power (output): 600 Watts PEP (500 W CW)
- HF Band: 6m - 160m
- Tuning: 1x differential capacitor, 1x roller inductor
- Antenna switch: 2 Antennas, bypass, wire antenna
- Capacitor: Differential capacitor 14 — 360pF @2.5 kV
- Roller Inductor: 15 µH
- Impedance range (1.8-30MHz): 20 — 1500 Ω
- Instrument: Cross needle, Peak/Peak Hold, backlit
- Measurement ranges: 0-300 / 0-1000 Watt
- Balun: 4:1
- Case: Aluminium, hot dip galvanized, partially pulver coated
- Size (T × B × H): 327 mm × 263 mm × 140mm
- Weight: 3.6 kg
Included in shipment Palstar Tuner 'AT-500'
- DC Cable
- Instructions in english
No customer comments for the moment.