- It consists of 6 items, 2 in 20, 2 15 and 2 in 10 meters.
- The boom consists of 3 sections 45x2mm for better distribution of weight to the wind.
- Mast plate of 150x100mm with 6mm thick with U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Features of the DY-MINI3B
- The Mini-Yagi antenna DY is a policy of small size and high performance for ham bands 10, 15 and 20 meters.
It has a boom length of only 3.75 meters and the element length is 8.5 meters, two meters less than their full size counterparts.
The shortening is produced by using capacitive loads exclusively designed EAntenna virtually show no loss unlike other competitive systems that shorten its elements with traps or linear loads at the cost of considerable losses. The bandwidth is also significantly improved in all bands. The elements 10 and 15 meters are full size.
The location and length of all elements of each band have been optimized using advanced techniques of computer design and refined through actual field tests. The result is a great amount of gain on all bands with a good front back that is maintained throughout the band.
- Power is supplied by a single 50-ohm coaxial cable through a 1:1 balun is included.
- Simple and quick, because the elements are joined by rivets Aluminum facility for life, high pressure clamps on the ends of the excited to the setting.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with an acceptable weight.
|Frequency Range:||14.0 ~ 14.35||21.0 ~ 21.45||28.0 ~ 29.7|
|Elements for Band:||2||2||2|
|Gain:||6.6 dBi||6.8 dBi||7.0 dBi|
|F / B:||> 15 dB||> 15 dB||> 15 dB|
|SWR:||1:1 ~ 1:4||1:1 ~ 1:5||1:1 ~ 1:7|
|Max Power.:||3 kW ***|
|Boom length:||3.82 m / 12.5 '|
|Turning radius:||4,7m / 15,4'|
|Wind Resistance:||≥ 160kmh / 100mph ≥|
|Weight:||24 Kg / 53 Pounds|
*** Balun included, there are options of 5 and 10 kW.
No customer comments for the moment.
23 other products in the same category: