- The EAntenna 40MDY1S rigid dipole is a little shorter than the 40MDY1 for 40 meter band (7.0 ~ 7.3 MHz) for outstanding performance in just 10.43 meters long.. Design, both electrical and mechanical, has been optimized by computer and by field testing, to obtain the best performance among all antennas in its class available in the market.
- The coils are HI-Q design, which optimizes the frequency which is designed and minimal loss over any other physical system acortamiendo an antenna by winding. And at the tips shortened about 1 meter and put 2 loads to shorten the overall length. This performance is almost identical to that of 40MDY1, with losses of 0.05 dBi, and the bandwidth rather than 150 KHz. is 130 KHz. A complete success for small facilities or space.
- The attachment to the mast consists of an aluminum U 100 x 40 x 500mm with 4mm. thickness. Offering a maximum resistance to 160 km / h. The fastening is attached to the mast, using U-bolts of M8 and heavy duty clamps, and like all antenna hardware, stainless steel.
Characteristics of the 40MDY1S
- The EAntenna 40MDY1S go directly to a 1:1 balun to 3 kW (included in price) and directly through a single coaxial cable drop 50 ohms.
- Simple and quick, because the elements are attached by screws DIN 912 being inserted into aluminum for a lifetime installation, high pressure clamps on the ends to fit.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with an acceptable weight.
|Elements per Band:||1|
|Frequency Range:||7,0~7,3 MHz.|
|Bandwitdh:||<2,0:1 170 kHz|
|Max. Power:||3 kW**|
|Total Length:||10,43m. / 31,18'|
|Turning Radius:||5,22m / 17,11'|
|Wind survival:||160 kmh / 100 mph|
|Weight:||6,0 Kg. / 13,2 Pounds|
* Gain in dBi (Gain at free space) -2,15= dBd
** Balun include, there are 5 and 10 kW options.
No customer comments for the moment.
24 other products in the same category: