Vertical antenna for shortwave and V/UHF. A small antenna for radio amateurs with space restrictions. Allows operation on 80, 40, 20, 15 und 10m, plus VHF 2m and UHF 70cm!
- Gain on 2m is 2.1 dBi, on 70cm 5.5 dBi.
- Max. power 200 W SSB (3.5 - 50 MHz), 150 W FM (50 - 440MHz).
- Total length 2.7m, length of five lower radials approx. 1.5m,
- Weight 2.4kg, max. wind speed 125km/h.
- For operation on HF no further radials are required!
- The center frequency can be adjusted for each band.
- Due to the shortened design of the antenna the usable bandwith can be limited, a tuner might be required.
No customer comments for the moment.