The NEDSP-1061 employs the same DSP technology as the basic PCB module. In addition it has an integral microcontroller, connected to a small keyboard assembly. The microcontroller and keyboard provide single button operation of all the module's functions. The button switches the noise cancellation on/off and changes the DSP noise cancellation level. In addition the unit stores the last used DSP level, so when power is reapplied the unit will default to the last used setting.
- 4 levels of Noise Cancellation
- Single Button Operation
- Low power consumption
- Low distortion to audio signal
- Retain the FT-817's internal Battery pack
- Can be used with optional filters
- Completely internal fitting - no flying leads
- Visual and audible indication of filter level.
- 2 demonstration modes
- Fit's into many radios: FT-817, FT-847, FT-897D any many more
No customer comments for the moment.