- The EAntenna EA4J is a 4 meter band vertical antenna with omnidirectional lobe . The J-Pole antenna was designed by the German military in World War II for use in small zepellin, so the first denomination of this antenna is Zepp antenna.
- It consists of sections of 35/30/25mm. in diameter, achieving impressive bandwidth, and a force from the wind very important.
- Catching the mast is through an optimal system for better strength, with U-bolts up to 46mm.
Features of the EA4J
- The EAntenna EA4J is optimized with their diameters and single feed system, which includes a coaxial choke balun with UHF/PL or N connector as required by the client.
- The end result is notable figures gain and radiation pattern cleaning.
- Quick and easy installation, because in 15 minutes you can ride without any headache. Each section is unique and there is no possible confusion in the assembly.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with an acceptable weight.
|Frequency Range:||70,0~70,5 MHz.|
|SWR:||1,0:1~1,2:1 (1 MHz.)|
|Max. Power||2 kW|
|Height:||3,95m / 12,95'|
|Weight:||3,0 Kg / 6,6 Libras|
No customer comments for the moment.