The Yaesu FTM-3100E is a monoband FM transceiver for 144MHz (VHF).
The FTM-3100E VHF FM transceiver is designed especially for the demanding operation in the car. The two-way radio is a monoband FM radio for 2m (VHF, 144-146 MHz). The mobile transceiver offers solid 65 W transmit power for reliable communication even over large distances. The chassis follows a special design to act as a huge heatsink. The speaker on the front panel is very helpful for good articulation of received audio, even in noisy environments. The large backlit LC display and a multi coloured LED show the easily readable current state of the radio. Like any full featured ham radio transceiver the FTM-3100E also offers features like 220 memories with alphanumeric names. A special "Memory Only Mode" helps to facilitate the operation of this transceiver. Squelch functions like DSQ, DCS and CTCSS are available fior targeted accessability of groups or individuals.
- Features Yaesu FTM-3100E
- 65 / 30 / 5 W transmit power
- Large LC display, backlit
- 220 memory channels
- Automatic Repeater Shift
- Transmitter from 144 to 146 MHz
- Receiver from 135 to 174 MHz
- DTMF Microphone with backlit keys
- Direct frequency entry with microphone
- DSQ, CTCSS, DCS Squelch functions and signalling
- Programming of memories and cloning over USB computer interface
- Included in shipment of the FTM-3100E is:
- MH-48A6J DTMF microphone
- USB cable
- Mobile mounting bracket
- Power supply cable with fuse
- Operating manual
No customer comments for the moment.
9 other products in the same category: