- 30x2mm square boom.
- Elements of 6mm in diameter, except that the LOOP is 13mm and 10mm at the ends.
- Mast plate of 100x100mm with 6mm thick with square U-bolts M6 fuck boom to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Characteristics of the 432LFA12
- This antenna has several functions, for beginners in the world of 70 cm. who want to achieve optimal results; for portable operations, by their small sizes, and of course, for people seeking a high gain in a small boom.
All this in just 235 cm. antenna.
- A lobe clean and wide, even putting it fixed without rotation, you can speak daily with people in a certain direction and in a very broad spectrum.
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are easy to assemble.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with a weight very acceptable.
- Available for 2 or 4 units enfasar in a short (under enfasamiento table included), and to make a profit no big antenna can get.
- The food is straightforward to 50 Ohms, which has not lost any respect to lines of adaptation. (You can request an optional cable terminated with connector and soldered PL-UHF, N or BNC on the end if required)
|Frequency Range:||432 ~ 433 MHz|
|F / B:||36.22 dB|
|SWR:||1:1.1 ~ 1:1.2|
|Maximum Power:||5 kW.|
|Boom length:||2.35 m. / 7.70 '|
|Wind Resistance:||≥ 200kmh / ≥ 125mph|
|Weight:|| 2.6 kg / 5.73 Pound|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)
V = 0.8 to 0.99 m (0.984 m optimal)
H = 0.9 to 1.1 m (optimum 1.062 m)
Calculation of 2 antennas:
Vx2@0.984 m (10 m. High) Gain: 23.83 MHz dBi@432.200
Vx2@0.984 m (10 m. High) F / B: 35.22 MHz dB@432.200
HX2@1.062 m (10 m. High) Gain: 23.91 MHz dBi@432.200
HX2@1.062 m (10 m. High) F / B: 33.79 MHz dB@432.200
Calculating antennas 4 H:
HX2 (1.062 m) + Vx2 (0.984 m): 20.73 dBi / 33.90 dB F / B@432.200 MHz
No customer comments for the moment.
26 other products in the same category: