- 30x2mm square boom.
- Elements of 6mm in diameter, except that the LOOP is 13mm and 10mm at the ends.
- Mast plate of 150x100mm with 6mm thick with square U-bolts M6 fuck boom to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Characteristics of the 432LFA15
- This antenna is designed for people with just 322 feet of boom, want to aim for the best results at 432 MHz in contests, and to make daily QSOs with people who are at least 250-400 km away.
- A lobe extremely wide and clean, lobe of this antenna ideal for DX initiated in this band.
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are easy to assemble.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with a weight very acceptable.
- Available for 2 or 4 units enfasar in a short (under enfasamiento table included), and to make a profit no big antenna can get.
- The food is straightforward to 50 Ohms, which has not lost any respect to lines of adaptation. (You can request an optional cable terminated with connector and soldered PL-UHF, N or BNC on the end if required)
|Frequency Range:||432 ~ 433 MHz|
|Gain:|| 15.69 dBi|
|F / B:||32.87 dB|
|SWR:||1:1.1 ~ 1:1.2|
|Maximum Power:||5 kW.|
|Boom length:||3.22 m. / 10.55'|
|Wind Resistance:|| ≥ 200kmh / ≥ 125mph |
|Weight:||3.8 kg / 8.38 Pounds|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)
V = 0.95 to 1.1 m (optimum 1.027 m)
H = 0.95 to 1.175 m (optimum 1.1 m)
Calculation of 2 antennas:
Vx2@1.027 m (10 m. High) Gain: 24.29 MHz dBi@432.200
Vx2@1.027 m (10 m. High) F / B: 38.47 MHz dB@432.200
HX2@1.1 m (10 m. High) Gain: 24.40 MHz dBi@432.200
HX2@1.1 m (10 m. High) F / B: 36.37 MHz dB@432.200
Calculating antennas 4 H:
HX2 (1.1 m) + Vx2 (1.027 m): 21.09 dBi / 44.44 dB F / B@432.200 MHz
No customer comments for the moment.
26 other products in the same category: