- 30x2mm square boom.
- Elements of 6mm in diameter, except that the LOOP is 13mm and 10mm at the ends.
- Mast plate of 150x100mm with 6mm thick with square U-bolts M6 fuck boom to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Characteristics of the 432LFA18
- The 432LFA18 was designed for people who're looking to optimize their antenna system in the range of 70 cm. without large outlay of money and a great facility.
- A lobe extraordinary gain optimized and a F / B over 40 dB. Something unimaginable to have at our facility.
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are easy to assemble.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with a weight very acceptable.
- Available for 2 or 4 units enfasar in a short (under enfasamiento table included), and to make a profit no big antenna can get.
- The food is straightforward to 50 Ohms, which has not lost any respect to lines of adaptation. (You can request an optional cable terminated with connector and soldered PL-UHF, N or BNC on the end if required)
|Frequency Range:||432 ~ 433 MHz|
|F / B:||42.32 dB|
|SWR:||1:1.1 ~ 1:1.2|
|Maximum Power:||5 kW.|
|Boom length:||4.30 m. / 14.1'|
|Wind Resistance:|| ≥ 160kmh / ≥ 100mph |
|Weight:||4.1 kg / 9.0 pound|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)
V = 1.35 to 1.459 m (1.421 m optimal)
H = 1.365 to 1.502 m (1.478 m optimal)
Calculation of 2 antennas:
Vx2@1.421 m (10 m. High) Gain: 26.66 MHz dBi@432.200
Vx2@1.421 m (10 m. High) F / B: 37.96 MHz dB@432.200
HX2@1.478 m (10 m. High) Gain: 26.79 MHz dBi@432.200
HX2@1.478 m (10 m. High) F / B: 36.95 MHz dB@432.200
Calculating antennas 4 H:
HX2 (1.478 m) + Vx2 (1,421 m): 23.53 dBi / 38.83 dB F / B@432.200 MHz
No customer comments for the moment.
26 other products in the same category: