- Square boom 40/35/30x2mm telescopic sections.
- Elements of 6mm in diameter, except that the LOOP is 10mm and 7mm at the ends.
- Mast plate of 150x100mm with 6mm thick with square U-bolts M6 fuck boom to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Characteristics of the 432LFA30
- It is undoubtedly the final antenna you're serious about your TX signal and receiving a greater number of correspondents.
- Winner of competitions (EA4LU with one 432LFA30, has won the Spanish championship in 2010 and 2011).
- A very clean lobe, 18.3 dBd gain and exceeding 44 dB of F / B, this antenna makes the dream come true for many.
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are easy to assemble.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with a moderate weight given to withstand wind.
- Available for 2 or 4 units enfasar in a short (under enfasamiento table included), and to make a profit no big antenna can get.
- The food is straightforward to 50 Ohms, which has not lost any respect to lines of adaptation. (You can request an optional cable terminated with connector and soldered PL-UHF, N or BNC on the end if required)
|Frequency Range:||432 ~ 433 MHz|
|F / B:||44.32 dB|
|SWR:||1:1.1 ~ 1:1.2|
|Maximum Power:||5 kW.|
|Boom length:||8.25 m. / 27.0'|
|Wind Resistance:|| ≥ 160kmh / ≥ 100mph |
|Weight:||6.9 kg / 15.21 libras|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)
V = 1.9 to 2.0 m (optimal 1.94 m)
H = 1.94 to 2.09 m (2.03 m optimal)
Calculation of 2 antennas:
Vx2@1.94 m (10 m. High) Gain: 28.94 MHz dBi@432.200
Vx2@1.94 m (10 m. High) F / B: 46.17 MHz dB@432.200
HX2 @ 2.03 m (10 m. High) Gain: 29.19 MHz dBi@432.200
HX2 @ 2.03 m (10 m. High) F / B: 46.94 MHz dB@432.200
Calculating antennas 4 H:
HX2 (2.03 m) + Vx2 (1.94 m): 25.94 dBi / 49.04 dB F / B@432.200 MHz
No customer comments for the moment.
26 other products in the same category: