- 35x2mm square boom.
- Elements of 8mm in diameter, except that the LOOP is 13mm and 10mm at the ends.
- Mast plate of 150x100mm with 6mm thick with square U-bolts M6 fuck boom to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Characteristics of the 144LFA13
- Indeed, with only 8 meters of boom, the 144LFA13 is an antenna that no other manufacturer can offer this gain.
Ideal for DX and EME elevation, with which you can understand why a EAntenna marks the difference from other manufacturers.
- A lobe of 30.4 Azimuth Beamwidth at -3 dB, indicates how great this antenna, have a wide radius of RX in this length of boom. Making the LFA, the dream of DXman at 144 MHz with moderate-sized antennas.
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are easy to assemble.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with a weight very acceptable.
- Available for 2 or 4 units enfasar in a short (under enfasamiento table included), and to make a profit no big antenna can get.
- The food is straightforward to 50 Ohms, which has not lost any respect to lines of adaptation. (You can request an optional cable terminated with connector and soldered PL-UHF, N or BNC on the end if required)
|Frequency Range:||144 ~ 146 MHz|
|F / B:||26.4 dB|
|SWR:||1:1 ~ 1:2|
|Maximum Power:||5 kW.|
|Boom length:||7.90 m. / 25.90 '|
|Wind Resistance:|| ≥ 160kmh / ≥ 100mph |
|Weight:||7.2 kg / 15.90 pounds|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)
V = 2.6 to 3.8 m (optimal 3.36 m)
H = 2.6 to 4.0 m (optimum 3.5 m)
Calculation of 2 antennas:
Vx2@3.36 m Gain: 18.91 MHz dBi@144.300
Vx2@3.9 m Gain: 19.09 MHz dBi@144.300
Vx2@3.36 m F / B: 38.28 MHz dB@144.300
Vx2@3.9 m F / B: 40.10 MHz dB@144.300
HX2@3.5 m Gain: 18.87 MHz dBi@144.300
HX2@4.0 m Gain: 19.05 MHz dBi@144.300
HX2@3.5 m F / B: 46.48 MHz dB@144.300
HX2@4.0 m F / B: 41.44 MHz dB@144.300
Calculating antennas 4 H:
HX2 (4.0 m) + Vx2 (3.9 m): 22.06 MHz dBi@144.300
HX2 (3.3 m) + Vx2 (3.2 m): 21.67 MHz dBi@144.300
No customer comments for the moment.
26 other products in the same category: