- Boom telescopes square of 40/35/30 × 2 mm wall.
- Elements of 10mm in diameter, except that the LOOP is 13mm and 10mm at the ends.
- Mast plate of 150x100mm with 6mm thick with square U-bolts M6 fuck boom to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Characteristics of the 144LFA16
- This antenna is the ultimate place for you. Winner of competitions (EA4LU with one 144LFA16, has won the Spanish championship in 2010 and 2011).
- With a gain unmatched in this length of boom, does understand the greatness of our antennas. And of course, a F / B greater than 33 dB, for the most demanding.
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are easy to assemble.
- Antenna very solid construction and a moderate weight to withstand the wind.
- Available for 2 or 4 units enfasar in a short (under enfasamiento table included), and to make a profit no big antenna can get.
- The food is straightforward to 50 Ohms, which has not lost any respect to lines of adaptation. (You can request an optional cable terminated with connector and soldered PL-UHF, N or BNC on the end if required)
|Frequency Range:||144 ~ 146 MHz|
|F / B:||33.7 dB|
|SWR:||1:1.1 ~ 1:1.2|
|Maximum Power:||5 kW.|
|Boom length:||10.92 m. / 35.8 '|
|Wind Resistance:|| ≥ 160kmh / ≥ 100mph |
|Weight:||9.2 kg / 20.3 pounds|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)
V = 3.8 to 4.7 m (optimum 4.4 m)
H = 4.0 to 4.7 m (optimal 4.55 m)
Calculation of 2 antennas:
Vx2@4.25 m Gain: 20.18 MHz dBi@144.300
Vx2@4.4 m Gain: 20.21 MHz dBi@144.300
Vx2@4.25 m F / B: 41.23 MHz dB@144.300
Vx2@4.4 m F / B: 40.81 MHz dB@144.300
HX2@4.55 m Gain: 20.20 MHz dBi@144.300
HX2@4.35 m Gain: 20.15 MHz dBi@144.300
HX2@4.55 m F / B: 39.22 MHz dB@144.300
HX2@4.35 m F / B: 39.10 MHz dB@144.300
Calculating antennas 4 H:
HX2 (4.55 m) + Vx2 (4.4 m): 23.18 MHz dBi@144.300
HX2 (4.35 m) + Vx2 (4.25 m): 23.10 MHz dBi@144.300
No customer comments for the moment.
26 other products in the same category: