- 30x2mm square boom. With 2 versions, FM and SSB, to put it in horitonzal polarization with power central mast, or vertical polarization, we recommend taking the reflector behind the antenna to eliminate interactions with the mast.
- Elements of 10mm in diameter, except that the LOOP is 13mm and 10mm at the ends.
- Mast plate of 100x100mm with 6mm thick with U-bolts M6, available for masts up to 55mm. in diameter.
Characteristics of the 144LFA5
- This antenna is designed for a very acceptable performance in both vertical and horizontal polarization.
- Simple and quick, because the boom of the antenna is delivered in one piece.
- Antenna very light weight but very robust.
- Enfasar Available for 2 or more units in a short (under table include enfasamiento) with our Power Splitter.
- The food is straightforward to 50 Ohms, which has not lost any respect to lines of adaptation. (You can request an optional cable terminated with connector and soldered PL-UHF, N or BNC on the end if required)
|Frequency Range:||144 ~ 146 MHz|
|F / B:||19.76 dB|
|SWR:||1,1:1 ~ 1,4:1|
|Maximum Power:||5 kW.|
|Boom length:||1.82 m / 5.97 '|
|Wind Resistance:||≥ 200kmh / 125mph ≥|
|Weight:||1.8 kg / 4.0 Libras|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** RatioGain Front / Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)
V = 1,7-2.06 m (optimum 2.0 m)
H = 2,2-2.6 m (optimal 2.43 m)
Calculation of 2 antennas:
Vx2@2.0 m Gain: 14.08 MHz dBi@144.300
Vx2@1.75 m Gain: 13.83 MHz dBi@144.300
Vx2@2.0 m F / B: 20.44 MHz dB@144.300
Vx2@1.75 m F / B: 19.69 MHz dB@144.300
HX2 @ 2.45 m Gain: 14.05 MHz dBi@144.300
HX2 @ 2.19 m Gain: 13.91 MHz dBi@144.300
HX2 @ 2.45 m F / B: 19.16 MHz dB@144.300
HX2 @ 2.19 m F / B: 19.16 MHz dB@144.300
Calculating antennas 4 H:
HX2 (2.19 m) + Vx2 (1.75 m): 16.69 dBi / 20.16 dB F / B@144.300 MHz
HX2 (2.45 m) + Vx2 (2.0 m): 17.09 dBi / 20.56 dB F / B@144.300 MHz
No customer comments for the moment.
26 other products in the same category: