- 30x2mm square boom.
- Elements of 10mm in diameter, except that the LOOP is 13mm and 10mm at the ends.
- Mast plate of 150x100mm with 6mm thick with square U-bolts M6 fuck boom to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Characteristics of the 144LFA7
- This antenna is designed for optimum performance with a short boom. Will give great satisfaction to both Tropo openings ES. With 2 of them enfasadar in Vertical and 100 W. EME has become the major stations.
- Simple and quick, because since the boom joints are very easy to assemble.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with a weight very acceptable.
- Enfasar Available for 2 or more units in a short (under table include enfasamiento) with our Power Splitter.
- The food is straightforward to 50 Ohms, which has not lost any respect to lines of adaptation. (You can request an optional cable terminated with connector and soldered PL-UHF, N or BNC on the end if required)
|Frequency Range:||144 ~ 146 MHz|
|F / B:||22,44 dB|
|SWR:||1,1:1 ~ 1,2:1|
|Maximum Power:||5 kW.|
|Boom length:||2.95 / 9.67 '|
|Wind Resistance:||≥ 200kmh / ≥ 125mph|
|Weight:||2.1 kg / 4.63 Pounds|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd Ratio
** Gain Front / Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)
V = 2,0-2.8 m (optimum 2.4 m)
H = 2,4-2.85 m (optimal 2.77 m)
Calculation of 2 antennas:
Vx2@2.4 m Gain: 15.96 MHz dBi@144.300
Vx2@2.6 m Gain: 16.12 MHz dBi@144.300
Vx2@2.4 m F / B: 27.93 MHz dB@144.300
Vx2@2.6 m F / B: 27.93 MHz dB@144.300
HX2@2.55 m Gain: 15.62 MHz dBi@144.300
HX2@2.75 m Gain: 15.75 MHz dBi@144.300
HX2@2.55 m F / B: 22.82 MHz dB@144.300
HX2@2.19 m F / B: 22.17 MHz dB@144.300
Calculating antennas 4 H:
HX2 (2.4 m) + Vx2 (2.55 m): 18.54 dBi / 21.66 dB F / B@144.300 MHz
HX2 (2.45 m) + Vx2 (2.0 m): 18.07 dBi / 23.37 dB F / B@144.300 MHz
No customer comments for the moment.
26 other products in the same category: