- 30x2mm square boom.
- Items divided into 2 sections; central 13mm diameter and 10mm tips, except that the LOOP is 6mm.
- Mast plate of 100x100mm with 6mm thick with square U-bolts M6 fuck boom to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Characteristics of the 50LFA3
- This antenna is designed for people who have limited space and want to get good results in this band.
- A lobe extremely wide, makes this antenna ideal for IS in the summer, because if you are in Spain and aim the antenna to the center of Europe, will have coverage throughout the continent without having to rotate it.
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are easy to assemble. And the elements are attached by clamps Without End (Hose Clamp) for quick installation and durable fastening.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with a weight very acceptable.
- Available for 2 or 4 units enfasar in a short (under stack table included), and to make a profit no big antenna can get.
- The food is straightforward to 50 Ohms, which has not lost any respect to lines of adaptation. (You can request an optional cable terminated with connector and soldered PL-UHF, N or BNC on the end if required)
|Frequency Range:||50.0 ~ 51.0 MHz|
|F / B:||20.79 dB|
|SWR:||1:1 ~ 1:2|
|Maximum Power:||5 kW.|
|Boom length:||1.95 m. / 6.40 '|
|Turning radius:||1.40 m. / 4.60 '|
|Wind Resistance:||≥ 200kmh / 125mph ≥|
|Weight:||3.0 kg / 6.60 pounds|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)
V = 3.71 to 4.32 m (optimum 4.2 m)
Calculation of 2 antennas:
@ Vx2 4.2 m Gain: 11.8 dBi @ 50.100 MHz
@ Vx2 2.750 m F / B: 19.4dB @ 50.100 MHz
No customer comments for the moment.
16 other products in the same category: