- 30x2mm square boom.
- Items divided into 2 sections; central 13mm diameter and 10mm tips, except that the LOOP is 6mm.
- Mast plate of 100x100mm with 6mm thick with square U-bolts M6 fuck boom to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Characteristics of the 50LFA4
- It is certainly one of the antennas sold, not only for its design, but with only 4 meter boom, you get very good results.
- A lobe extremely wide, makes this antenna ideal IS in summer, and as daily Tropo not for other types of propagation in this band as PET, MS and F2, among others.
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are easy to assemble. And the elements are attached by clamps Without End (Hose Clamp) for quick installation and durable fastening.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with a weight very acceptable.
- Available for 2 or 4 units enfasar in a short (under enfasamiento table included), and to make a profit no big antenna can get.
- The food is straightforward to 50 Ohms, which has not lost any respect to lines of adaptation. (You can request an optional cable terminated with connector and soldered PL-UHF, N or BNC on the end if required)
|Frequency Range:||50.0 ~ 51.0 MHz|
|F / B:||23.46 dB|
|SWR:||1:1 ~ 1:4|
|Maximum Power:||5 kW.|
|Boom length:||3.0 m. / 9.85 '|
|Turning radius:||1.55 m. / 5.10 '|
|Wind Resistance:||≥ 200kmh / ≥125mph|
|Weight:||4.0 kg / 8.82 pounds|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)
V = 4.03 to 4.70 m (4.12 m optimal)
Calculation of 2 antennas:
@ Vx2 4.2 m Gain: 12.22 dBi @ 50.100 MHz
@ Vx2 4.2 m F / B: 20.16 dB @ 50.100 MHz
No customer comments for the moment.
16 other products in the same category: