- 30x2mm square boom.
- Items divided into 2 sections; central 13mm diameter and 10mm tips, except that the LOOP is 6mm.
- Mast plate of 150x100mm with 6mm thick with square U-bolts M6 fuck boom to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Characteristics of the 50LFA5
- When you have an installation thinking something more serious, think, Why not a 5 elements?, For starting that way, this antenna is the first that should be considered.
Only 4.48 m antenna boom makes this the best entering their ncesitades with respect to size.
- With a very wide as the lobe of this antenna, you can begin to achieve remarkable results in this band.
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are easy to assemble. And the elements are attached by clamps Without End (Hose Clamp) for quick installation and durable fastening.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with a weight very acceptable.
- Available for 2 or 4 units enfasar in a short (under enfasamiento table included), and to make a profit no big antenna can get.
- The food is straightforward to 50 Ohms, which has not lost any respect to lines of adaptation. (You can request an optional cable terminated with connector and soldered PL-UHF, N or BNC on the end if required)
|Frequency Range:||50.0 ~ 51.0 MHz|
|F / B:||24.92 dB|
|SWR:||1:0 ~ 1:2|
|Maximum Power:||5 kW.|
|Boom length:||4,48m / 14,68'|
|Turning radius:||2.30 m / 7.54 '|
|Wind Resistance:||≥ 200kmh / 125mph ≥|
|Weight:||7,8 kg / 17,2 pounds|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)
V = 5.02 to 5.86 m (optimum 4.7 m)
Calculation of 2 antennas:
@ Vx2 4.7 m Gain: 13.75 dBi @ 50.100 MHz
@ Vx2 4.7 m F / B: 24.76 dB @ 50.100 MHz
No customer comments for the moment.
16 other products in the same category: