- 30x2mm square boom.
- Items divided into 2 sections; central 13mm diameter and 10mm tips, except that the LOOP is 6mm.
- Mast plate of 150x100mm with 6mm thick with square U-bolts M6 fuck boom to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Characteristics of the 50LFA5L
- When you have an installation thinking something more serious, think, Why not a 5 elements?, For starting that way, this antenna is the first that should be considered.
50LFA5 If you fall short, do not hesitate, the 50LFA5L is a substantially better option than its little sister. His 5.72 meters of boom help achieve low signals when the F2 is active.
- With one lobe as of this antenna, the noise will not be problem for you. Wide and without pretuberancias, symptom of noise levels adjacent d.
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are easy to assemble. And the elements are attached by clamps Without End (Hose Clamp) for quick installation and durable fastening.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with a weight very acceptable.
- Available for 2 or 4 units enfasar in a short (under stack table included), and to make a profit no big antenna can get.
- The food is straightforward to 50 Ohms, which has not lost any respect to lines of adaptation. (You can request an optional cable terminated with connector and soldered PL-UHF, N or BNC on the end if required)
|Frequency Range:||50.0 ~ 51.0 MHz|
|F / B:||25.00 dB|
|SWR:||1:0 ~ 1:2|
|Maximum Power:||5 kW.|
|Boom length:||5.72 m / 18.75 '|
|Turning radius:||2.90 m / 9.51 '|
|Wind Resistance:||≥ 160kmh / ≥ 100mph|
|Weight:||6.7 kg / 14.77 pounds|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)
V = 5.17 to 6.0 m (optimal 5.85 m)
Calculation of 2 antennas:
@ Vx2 5.85 m Gain: 14.25 dBi @ 50.100 MHz
@ Vx2 5.85 m F / B: 24.1 dB @ 50.100 MHz
No customer comments for the moment.
16 other products in the same category: