- Square boom 35/30x2mm telescopic sections.
- Items divided into 2 sections; central 13mm diameter and 10mm tips, except that the LOOP is 6mm.
- Mast plate of 150x100mm with 6mm thick with square U-bolts M6 fuck boom to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Characteristics of the 50LFA5XL
- When you have an installation thinking something more serious, think, Why not a 5 elements?, For starting that way, this antenna is the first that should be considered.
The 50LFA5L is certainly very good, but with only 30 centimeters 50LFA5XL over boom becomes the best 5-element antenna market. With 11.64 dBd gain is best achieved in the number of elements at the expense of the F / B relative to the 50LFA5L, 25 to 22 dB, but nothing like when you're listening compared to another brand.
- With one lobe as of this antenna, the noise will not be problem for you. Wide and without pretuberancias, symptom of noise levels adjacent d.
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are easy to assemble. And the elements are attached by clamps Without End (Hose Clamp) for quick installation and durable fastening.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with a weight very acceptable.
- Available for 2 or 4 units enfasar in a short (under enfasamiento table included), and to make a profit no big antenna can get.
- The food is straightforward to 50 Ohms, which has not lost any respect to lines of adaptation. (You can request an optional cable terminated with connector and soldered PL-UHF, N or BNC on the end if required)
|Frequency Range:||50.0 ~ 51.0 MHz|
|F / B:||22.31 dB|
|SWR:|| 1,1:1 ~1,2:1|
|Maximum Power:||5 kW.|
|Boom length:||5.92 m / 19.40 '|
|Turning radius:||3.0 m / 9.83 '|
|Wind Resistance:||≥ 160kmh / ≥ 100mph|
|Weight:||6.8 kg / 15 pounds|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)
V = 5.75 to 6.71 m (optimum 6.3 m)
Calculation of 2 antennas:
@ Vx2 6.3 m Gain: 14.7 dBi @ 50.100 MHz
@ Vx2 6.3 m F / B: 18.18 dB @ 50.100 MHz
No customer comments for the moment.
16 other products in the same category: