- 35x2mm square boom.
- Items divided into 2 sections; central 13mm diameter and 10mm tips, except that the LOOP is 6mm.
- Mast plate of 150x100mm with 6mm thick with square U-bolts M6 fuck boom to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Characteristics of the 50LFA6
- If you have tried and one with 5 items in this band and looking to have a status in the band ... Why not a 6-element EAntenna?
The 50LFA6 is the next step to receive signals get "where none existed before." Reports EA4WH with this antenna, makes us understand something more than being able to spend money on an antenna.
- With one lobe as of this antenna, the noise will not be problem for you. Wide and without pretuberancias, symptom of noise levels adjacent d.
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are easy to assemble. And the elements are attached by clamps Without End (Hose Clamp) for quick installation and durable fastening.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with a weight very acceptable.
- Available for 2 or 4 units stack in a short (under enfasamiento table included), and to make a profit no big antenna can get.
|Frequency Range:||50.0 ~ 51.0 MHz|
|F / B:||28.07 dB|
|SWR:||1,1:1 ~ 1,2:1|
|Maximum Power:||5 kW.|
|Boom length:||6.95 m. / 22.78 '|
|Turning radius:|| 3.50 m. / 11.47 '|
|Wind Resistance:||≥ 160kmh / ≥ 100mph|
|Weight:||8.3 kg / 18.29 Pounds|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)
V = 5.54 to 6.46 m (6.15 m optimal)
Calculation of 2 antennas:
@ Vx2 6.15 m Gain: 14.73 dBi @ 50.100 MHz
@ Vx2 6.15 m F / B: 27.47 dB @ 50.100 MHz
No customer comments for the moment.
16 other products in the same category: