- 35x2mm square boom.
- Items divided into 2 sections; central 13mm diameter and 10mm tips, except that the LOOP is 6mm.
- Mast plate of 150x100mm with 6mm thick with square U-bolts M6 fuck boom to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Characteristics of the 50LFA6m
- If you have tried and one with 5 items in this band and looking to have a status in the band ... Why not a 6-element EAntenna?
With 50LFA6m you can get the same gain as the 50LFA6, with higher F / B, but to the detriment of the selectivity of listening stations one direction only, but desirable for many people with antennas of this size.
- With an extremely wide lobe for this amount of elements, makes it easy to listen to many latitudes stations without moving the antenna.
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are easy to assemble. And the elements are attached by clamps Without End (Hose Clamp) for quick installation and durable fastening.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with a weight very acceptable.
- Available for 2 or 4 units enfasar in a short (under enfasamiento table included), and to make a profit no big antenna can get.
- The food is straightforward to 50 Ohms, which has not lost any respect to lines of adaptation. (You can request an optional cable terminated with connector and soldered PL-UHF, N or BNC on the end if required)
|Frequency Range:||50.0 ~ 51.0 MHz|
|F / B:||32.29 dB|
|SWR:|| 1,1:1 ~1,2:1|
|Maximum Power:||5 kW.|
|Boom length:||6.33 m / 20.75 '|
|Turning radius:||3,50m / 11,80 '|
|Wind Resistance:||≥ 160kmh / ≥ 100mph|
|Weight:||8.2 kg / 18 Pounds|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)
V = 5.55 to 6.48 m (6.17 m optimal)
Calculation of 2 antennas:
@ Vx2 6.17 m Gain: 50.100 @ 114.75 MHz dBi
@ Vx2 6.17 m F / B: 38.47 dB @ 50.100 MHz
No customer comments for the moment.
16 other products in the same category: