- 35x2mm square boom.
- Items divided into 2 sections; central 13mm diameter and 10mm tips, except that the LOOP is 6mm.
- Mast plate of 150x100mm with 6mm thick with square U-bolts M6 fuck boom to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Characteristics of the 50LFA6s
- If you have tried and one with 5 items in this band and looking to have a status in the band ... Why not a 6-element EAntenna?
With 50LFA6s you can get some more respect to the 50LFA6 gain at the expense of the selectivity of listening stations one direction only, but desirable for many people with antennas of this size.
- With a very wide lobe for this amount of elements, makes it easy to listen to many latitudes stations without moving the antenna.
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are easy to assemble. And the elements are attached by clamps Without End (Hose Clamp) for quick installation and durable fastening.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with a weight very acceptable.
- Available for 2 or 4 units enfasar in a short (under enfasamiento table included), and to make a profit no big antenna can get.
- The food is straightforward to 50 Ohms, which has not lost any respect to lines of adaptation. (You can request an optional cable terminated with connector and soldered PL-UHF, N or BNC on the end if required)
|Frequency Range:||50.0 ~ 51.0 MHz|
|F / B:||25.41 dB|
|SWR:||1,1:1 ~ 1,2:1|
|Maximum Power:||5 kW.|
|Boom length:||6.13 m / 20.1 '|
|Turning radius:||3.10 m / 10.1 '|
|Wind Resistance:||≥ 160kmh / ≥ 100mph|
|Weight:||8.3 kg / 18.3 Pounds|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)
V = 5.85 to 6.83 m (6.50 m optimal)
Calculation of 2 antennas:
@ Vx2 6.50 m Gain: 14.93 dBi @ 50.100 MHz
@ Vx2 6.50 m F / B: 22.42 dB @ 50.100 MHz
No customer comments for the moment.
16 other products in the same category: