- Square boom 40/35/30x2mm telescopic sections.
- Items divided into 2 sections; central 13mm diameter and 10mm tips, except that the LOOP is 6mm.
- Mast plate of 150x100mm with 6mm thick with square U-bolts M8 fuck boom to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Characteristics of the 50LFA7
- Looking for "give notice" in the Magic Band?, The 50LFA7 begins to be your best choice. Close to 13 dBi, this antenna will delight your ears when you have mounted, resulting in a performance in this band that few can match.
- Do you like contests?, For filing with the lobe of the antenna and the F / B, get a result of envy for many, getting to hear very weak signals to be just an antenna with a lobe very clean.
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are easy to assemble. And the elements are attached by clamps Without End (Hose Clamp) for quick installation and durable fastening.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with an acceptable weight.
- Available for 2 or 4 units enfasar in a short (under enfasamiento table included), and to make a profit no big antenna can get.
- The food is straightforward to 50 Ohms, which has not lost any respect to lines of adaptation. (You can request an optional cable terminated with connector and soldered PL-UHF, N or BNC on the end if required)
|Frequency Range:||50.0 ~ 51.0 MHz|
|F / B:||32.89 dB|
|SWR:||1,1:1 ~ 1,2:1|
|Maximum Power:||5 kW.|
|Boom length:||9.40 m / 30.8 '|
|Turning radius:||4.75 m / 15.57 '|
|Wind Resistance:||≥ 160kmh / ≥ 100mph|
|Weight:||9.5 kg / 31.1 Pounds|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)
V = 6.40 to 7.46 m (7.11 m optimal)
Calculation of 2 antennas:
@ Vx2 7.11 m Gain: 15.83 dBi @ 50.100 MHz
@ Vx2 7.11 m F / B: 37.69 dB @ 50.100 MHz
No customer comments for the moment.
16 other products in the same category: