- Square boom 50/45/40x2mm telescopic sections.
- Items divided into 2 sections; central 13mm diameter and 10mm tips, except that the LOOP is 6mm.
- Mast plate of 150x150mm with 10mm thick with square U-bolts M8 fuck boom to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Characteristics of the 50LFA9
- If you feel falls short of the 50LFA7 or 50LFA8, the next step is the 50LFA9. This antenna is designed for Amateur Radio in the Banda seeking magical "life". Operators are only at 50 MHz in hunt for DX on this band, and of course, with this antenna is no escape.
- Do you like contests?, As well as not, this antenna is ready to win contests without having to use great powers.
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are easy to assemble. And the elements are attached by clamps Without End (Hose Clamp) for quick installation and durable fastening.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with an acceptable weight.
- Available for 2 or 4 units enfasar in a short (under enfasamiento table included), and to make a profit no big antenna can get.
- The food is straightforward to 50 Ohms, which has not lost any respect to lines of adaptation. (You can request an optional cable terminated with connector and soldered PL-UHF, N or BNC on the end if required)
|Frequency Range:||50.0 ~ 51.0 MHz|
|F / B:||27.11 dB|
|SWR:||1,1:1 ~ 1,2:1|
|Maximum Power:||5 kW.|
|Boom length:||15.15 m / 49.6 '|
|Turning radius:||3.10 m / 24.9 '|
|Wind Resistance:||≥ 130kmh / ≥ 80mph|
|Weight:||12.4 Kg / 27.4 Pounds|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)
V = 7.99 to 9.32 m (8.88 m optimal)
Calculation of 2 antennas:
@ Vx2 8.88 m Gain: 17.58 dBi @ 50.100 MHz
@ Vx2 8.88 m F / B: 34.19 dB @ 50.100 MHz
No customer comments for the moment.
16 other products in the same category: