- 70mm square boom.
- Items divided into 2 sections; central 13mm diameter and 10mm tips, except that the LOOP is 6mm.
- Mast plate of 150x150mm with 10mm thick with square U-bolts M8 fuck boom to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Characteristics of the 50LFA10
- This antenna is an Amateur Radio has always dreamed of. An antenna can listen to weak signals and unique characteristics. Already there are customers that are using SCS with very optimal.
- Do you like contests?, As well as not, this antenna is ready to win contests without having to use great powers.
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are easy to assemble. And the elements are attached by clamps Without End (Hose Clamp) for quick installation and durable fastening.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with an acceptable weight.
- Available for 2 or 4 units enfasar (enfasamiento table included below), and to make a profit no big antenna can get.
- The food is straightforward to 50 Ohms, which has not lost any respect to lines of adaptation. (You can request an optional cable terminated with connector and soldered PL-UHF, N or BNC on the end if required)
|Frequency Range:||50.0 ~ 51.0 MHz|
|F / B:||40.0 dB|
|SWR:||1,1:1 ~ 1,2:1|
|Maximum Power:||5 kW.|
|Boom length:||17.80 m / 58.3 '|
|Turning radius:||8.95 m / 29.3 '|
|Wind Resistance:||≥ 130kmh / ≥ 80mph|
|Weight:||30.0 kg / 66 Pounds|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)
50LFA10 installed by Joe, CT1HZE/DL8HCZ
V = 8.53 to 9.95 m (9.48 m optimal)
Calculation of 2 antennas:
@ Vx2 9.48 m Gain: 18.14 dBi @ 50.100 MHz
@ Vx2 9.48 m F / B: 36.29 dB @ 50.100 MHz
No customer comments for the moment.
16 other products in the same category: