- 30x2mm square boom.
- Elements of 6mm in diameter, except that the LOOP is 13mm and 10mm at the ends.
- Mast plate of 150x100mm with 6mm thick with square U-bolts M6 fuck boom to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Characteristics of the 144LFA9
- After trying many models, we were surprised by EAntenna performance 144LFA9. The official station EAntenna ( www.eantenna.es / team ) have one of them fixed, and even with other antennas in the same direction, we noticed that the noise level is much lower. Something that characterizes the LFA antennas, but no other model has come to get.
- A special lobe, makes it one of the most versatile LFA antennas by weight, because its elements are of 6mm.
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are easy to assemble.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with a very acceptable weight.
- Available for 2 or 4 units enfasar in a short (under enfasamiento table included), and to make a profit no big antenna can get.
- The food is straightforward to 50 Ohms, which has not lost any respect to lines of adaptation. (You can request an optional cable terminated with connector and soldered PL-UHF, N or BNC on the end if required)
|Frequency Range:||144 ~ 146 MHz|
|F / B:||24,13 dB|
|SWR:||1:1.0 ~ 1:1.2|
|Maximum Power:||5 kW.|
|Boom length:||4,50 m. / 14,75 '|
|Wind Resistance:||≥ 160kmh / ≥ 100mph|
|Weight:||4,9 kg / 10,8 Pounds|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd Ratio
** Gain Front / Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)
V = 2.63 to 3.07 m (2.93 m optimal)
H = 2.9 to 3.38 m (3.22 m optimal)
Calculation of 2 antennas:
Vx2@2.63 m Gain: 16.82 MHz dBi@144.300
Vx2@2.93 m Gain: 17.04 MHz dBi@144.300
Vx2@2.63 m F / B: 29.03 MHz dB@144.300
Vx2@2.93 m F / B: 28.66 MHz dB@144.300
HX2@2.9 m Gain: 16.89 MHz dBi@144.300
HX2@3.22 m Gain: 17.05 MHz dBi@144.300
HX2@2.9 m F / B: 27.26 MHz dB@144.300
HX2@3.22 m F / B: 27.18 MHz dB@144.300
Calculating antennas 4 H:
HX2 (2.9 m) + Vx2 (2.63 m) dBi / dB F / B@144.300 MHz
HX2 (3.22 m) + Vx2 (2.93 m) dBi / dB F / B@144.300 MHz
No customer comments for the moment.
26 other products in the same category: