- 30x2mm square boom. Available for both FM and SSB, as the mast plate is behind the elements, thus eliminating the mast interactions with the elements.
- Elements of 10mm in diameter, except that the LOOP is 13mm and 10mm at the ends.
- Mast plate of 100x100mm with 6mm thick with U-bolts M6, available for masts up to 55mm. in diameter.
Characteristics of the 144LFA4
- With this antenna may realize that with only 4 items can get results with little antennas of this size can be made. This antenna has a provision to ensure that only 2 or 4 antennas enfasadas improve long boom lengths.
- Simple and quick, because the boom of the antenna is delivered in one piece.
- Antenna very light weight but very robust.
- Enfasar Available for 2 or more units in a short (under table include enfasamiento) with our Power Splitter.
- The food is straightforward to 50 Ohms, which has not lost any respect to lines of adaptation. (You can request an optional cable terminated with connector and soldered PL-UHF, N or BNC on the end if required)
|Frequency Range:||144 ~ 146 MHz|
|F / B:||19,92 dB|
|SWR:||1,1:1 ~ 1,2:1|
|Maximum Power:||5 kW.|
|Boom length:||1.50 m. / 4.9 '|
|Wind Resistance:||≥ 200kmh / ≥ 120mph|
|Weight:||1.58 kg / 3.5 pounds|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)
V = 1.57 to 1.83 m (1.74 m optimal)
H = 2,04-2.38 m (optimal 2.26 m)
Calculation of 2 antennas:
Vx2@1.20 m Gain: 12.41 MHz dBi@144.300
Vx2@1.74 m Gain: 13.08 MHz dBi@144.300
Vx2@1.20 m F / B: 29.48 MHz dB@144.300
Vx2@1.74 m F / B: 18.98 MHz dB@144.300
HX2 @ 2.26 m Gain: 13.06 MHz dBi@144.300
HX2 @ 1.80 m Gain: 12.71 MHz dBi@144.300
HX2 @ 2.26 m F / B: 20.01 MHz dB@144.300
HX2 @ 1.80 m F / B: 22.01 MHz dB@144.300
4 antennas calculating V:
VX4 @ 1.20 m Gain: 15.16 MHz dBi@144.300
VX4 @ 1.20 m F / B: 25.77 MHz dB@144.300
Calculating antennas 4 H:
HX2 (1.80 m) + Vx2 (1.20 m): 14.96 dBi / 27.02 dB F / B@144.300 MHz
HX2 (2.26 m) + Vx2 (1.74 m): 16.11 dBi / 18.6 dB F / B@144.300 MHz
No customer comments for the moment.
26 other products in the same category: