Multiband antennas EAntenna OWA, also represent a major development in antennas for HF monobanders, but optimizing the results for the same boom several bands.
This performance is characterized in that:
- You can listen to very low signals without QRM and QRN noise alters the audio clarity.
- Direct feeding is 50 ohms, and a single drop.
- The bandwidth of the OWA is the best technology development for the entire width of the band, and have low SWR / SWR.
- The radiation pattern is similar to the LFA, but has more gain than these.
- Its ratio of F / B is medium to high, offsetting the high gain front.
This is explained because in EAntenna:
- Millimeter by millimeter, manufacture and build CNC machines and / or prepared to hundredths of a millimeter measurements for an accurate measurement.
- It takes care of every piece of aluminum, by filing them smooth exterior and interior. All this by hand, skilled and prepared for a final product of extreme quality.
- All hardware we use is in stainless steel AISI 304
- The T5 aluminum used is 6061/6063 and 6082 T6, the best alloys for manufacturing antennas and resistant to the weather elements.
- Always LFA EAntenna antennas are insulated from the boom, with German clamps PP (Polypropylene, -30 ° C / +60 ° C).
- We include detailed manual mounting and up videos on our site, which are indicative of assembly of some models.
- Do not be satisfied until our client has its antenna mounted and work with it. So, whenever you need or have any questions or comments, contact our customer service department, and direct with Rodrigo, EA7JX ( email@example.com ), which we will attend as quickly.
- Boom 30x2mm square brackets.
- Elements of 13mm. in diameter divided into 2 parts for 50 MHz to 70 MHz and complete, to make better transportation.
- Mast plate of 250x100mm with 6mm thick with square U-bolts M6 fuck boom to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Characteristics of the 5070OWA9
- If your problem is the space to put antennas for 2 bands, with this simple boom, you get a very good profit in 2 bands. And most importantly, it's all on the same coaxial drop.
- Even going to the field or portable, with a simple TV rotor can move smoothly.
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are easy to assemble.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with an acceptable weight.
|Frequency Range||50.0 ~ 51.0 MHz||70.0 ~ 70.5 MHz|
|Gain:||9.13 dBi||10.26 dBi|
|F / B:||14.44 dB||20.04 dB|
|SWR:||1:1 ~ 1:4||1:1 ~ 1:3|
|Impedance:||50 Ohm||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Power:||3 kW.||3 kW.|
|Boom length:||3.55 m / 11.64 '|
|Turning radius:||2,34m / 7,67'|
|Wind Resistance:|| ≥ 160kmh / ≥100mph |
|Weight:||7.5 kg / 20.3 Pounds|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)
No customer comments for the moment.
10 other products in the same category: