Moxon antennas of EAntenna characterized in carrying out the idea of its designer, Less Moxon, G6XN. Antenna gain and small dimensions than an 2 el. 1/2WL Yagi. And of course, our philosophy of solid antennas for any inclement weather.
- Rectangle-shaped antenna. As the angles of 90 ° with what losses are negligible compared to an antenna of 1/2 wavelength normal.
- The food is straightforward to 50 Ohm balun with a 3 kW standard with PL-connector UHF female SO-239.
- The bandwidth covers the entire band with low SWR / SWR.
- The radiation pattern is very wide, so you can receive signals from a large amplitude correspondents when you focus the antenna.
- Its ratio of F / B is very high, with peaks of 45 dB. Something never designed for the simple 2 antennas. the F / B at best is 15 dB.
- Boom square of 30 × 2 mm.
- Elements of 16/13mm in diameter.
- Plaque 150x100mm mast with 6mm thick boom catching and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Characteristics of the 11MOX
- The 11MOX is ideal for field trips, have your first directional antenna 11 meters in any gaps on the terrace or the roof, and of course, put it in any hole in the tower without the rotor and tower, resent the new antenna mounted.
- With a gain very acceptable with respect to its size, makes this antenna a unique combination.
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are easy to assemble.
- Antenna very solid construction, and very lightweight.
|Frequency Range:||27.2 ~ 28.0|
|F / B:||43,93 dB|
|SWR / SWR:||1:1.1~1:1.5|
|Max Power ..||3 kW***|
|Boom length:||1,51m / 4,95'|
|Wind Resistance:||160 kmh / 100 mph|
|Weight:||5 Kg. / 11,0 Pounds|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)
*** Balun included, there are options of 5 and 10 kW.
No customer comments for the moment.