- Square boom 50/45/40x2mm telescopic sections.
- Items divided into 2 sections; central 13mm diameter and 10mm tips, except that the LOOP is 6mm.
- Mast plate of 250x150mm with 10mm thick with square U-bolts M8 to the boom and to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Characteristics of the 50LFA8
- With this antenna you can make your first EME DX or get the best from this band. Designed and optimized by G0KSC EAntenna, we've got the cleanest lobe no 6 meter antenna.
- And if you like the contest, as well as, this antenna is ready to win contests without using great powers.
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are easy to assemble. And the elements are attached by clamps Without End (Hose Clamp) for quick installation and durable fastening.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with an acceptable weight.
- Available for 2 or 4 units enfasar in a short (under enfasamiento table included), and to make a profit no big antenna can get.
- The food is straightforward to 50 Ohms, which has not lost any respect to lines of adaptation. (You can request an optional cable terminated with connector and soldered PL-UHF, N or BNC on the end if required)
|Frequency Range:||50.0 ~ 51.0 MHz|
|F / B:||28,95 dB|
|SWR:||1,1:1 ~ 1,2:1|
|Maximum Power:||5 kW.|
|Boom length:||12,58m / 41,2'|
|Turning radius:||6,95m / 22,8'|
|Wind Resistance:||≥ 130kmh / ≥ 80mph|
|Weight:||17 Kg. / 37,5 Pounds|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)
V = 7,406-8,64m (optimal 8,229m)
H = 8,14-9,496m (optimal 9,044m)
Calculation of 2 antennas:
Vx2 @ 8,229m Gain: 16,91dBi @50,150 MHz.
Vx2 @ 8,229m F/B: 31,01dB @50,150 MHz.
Hx2 @ 9,044m Gain: 16,91dBi @50,150 MHz.
Hx2 @ 8,88m F/B: 29,69dB @50,150 MHz.
Calculation of 4 antennas:
Vx2 + Hx2 @ Gain: 19,86dBi @50,150 MHz.
Vx2 + Hx2 @ F/B: 31,73dB @50,150 MHz.
No customer comments for the moment.
16 other products in the same category: