Moxon antennas of EAntenna characterized in carrying out the idea of its designer, Less Moxon, G6XN. Antenna gain and small dimensions to equal a 2 on. 1/2WL Yagi. And of course, our philosophy of solid antennas for any inclement weather.
- Rectangle-shaped antenna. As the angles of 90 ° with what losses are negligible compared to an antenna of 1/2 wavelength normal.
- The food is straightforward to 50 Ohms, which has not lost any respect to lines of adaptation. (You can request an optional cable terminated with connector and soldered PL-UHF, N or BNC on the end if required)
- The bandwidth covers the entire band with low SWR / SWR.
- The radiation pattern is very wide, so you can receive signals from a large amplitude correspondents when you focus the antenna.
- Their ratio F / B is high, with even 40 dB. Something never designed for the simple 2 antennas. that l F / B at best is 15 dB.
This is explained because in EAntenna:
- Millimeter by millimeter, manufacture and build CNC machines and / or prepared to hundredths of a millimeter measurements for an accurate measurement.
- It takes care of every piece of aluminum, by filing them smooth exterior and interior. All this by hand, skilled and prepared for a final product of extreme quality.
- All hardware we use is in stainless steel AISI 304
- The T5 aluminum used is 6061/6063 and 6082 T6, the best alloys for manufacturing antennas and resistant to the weather elements.
- Always Moxon antennas of EAntenna are insulated from the boom, with German clamps PP (Polypropylene, -30 ° C / +60 ° C).
- We include detailed manual mounting and up videos on our site, which are indicative of assembly of some models.
- Do not be satisfied until our client has its antenna mounted and work with it. So, whenever you need or have any questions or comments, contact our customer service department, and direct with Rodrigo, EA7JX ( email@example.com ), which we will attend as quickly.
- Boom square of 30 × 2 mm.
- Elements 13 and 10 mm in diameter.
- Plaque 100x100mm mast with 6mm thick boom catching and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Characteristics of the 5070MOX
- The 5070MOX is the only one dualband Moxon style antenna for booth bands.
- With a gain very acceptable with respect to its size, makes this antenna a unique combination.
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are easy to assemble.
- Antenna very solid construction, and very lightweight.
|EAntenna 5070MOX||50 MHz.||70 MHz.|
|Frequency Range:||50,0 ~ 50,5 MHz.||70,0 ~ 70,5 MHz.|
|Gain:||5,95 dBi||6,03 dBi|
|F/B:||32,6 dB||35,8 dB|
|Boom length:||0,86m. / 34"|
|Wind Resistance:||≥ 220kmh / ≥ 135mph|
|Weight||3 Kg. / 6,6 pounds|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Gain Front / Ratio Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)
At each antenna, find a serial number and / or lot located in the boom and on the outside of the box to verify that it is EAntenna bought and mounted.
73s de Rod, EA7JX
No customer comments for the moment.
10 other products in the same category: