The EAntenna VU-LFA23 (8 + 15 LFA elements VHF-UHF).
It is well known that an antenna with a polarity offset of 90 °, that is, horizontal elements for FM or vertical for SSB, has an attenuation of -20 dB or greater.
And with the lag of this antenna, at 45 °, the attenuation is equal to or less than 3dB.
Another particularity of this antenna works with independent feeds to optimize every tenth of dB.
- Antennas with peak gain and an acceptable F/B ratio with 376cm boom lenght
- They are multiband antennas, with direct down to 50 Ohms.
- The bandwidth is wide to cover all the part of Amateur Radio.
- These antennas are prepared for both FM, SSB and CW without polarity change.
Specifications of the VU-LFA23
- Square boom of 30x30x2mm thickness., In 3 sections.
- 6mm elements diameter, except the driven with 13mm.
- The plate to mast, of 250x100mm with 6mm of thickness with M6 Square U-Bolts to the boom and round M8 to the mast up to 52mm of diameter.
|Frequency range:||144 ~ 146 MHz.||432 ~ 440 MHz.|
|Elements by Band||8||15|
|F / B:||25.65 dB||34.67 dB|
|Max. Power:||2000 W||2000 W|
|Max. SWR / ROE:||1.2: 1||1.3: 1|
|Boom length:||3.76m||12.3 ft|
|Material used||Aluminum T5 6061/6082||Stainless steel|
|Diameter Max. mast.||50 mm||2 inch|
|Weight:||8.5 Kg||18.8 lbs|
* Gain in dBi (Gain over isotropic dipole in free space) -2,15 = dBd
** Front / Back Gain Ratio "F / B" (Gain when the antenna is rotated 180º azimuth direction)
No customer comments for the moment.
10 other products in the same category: