- 30x2mm square boom.
- Elements of 6mm in diameter, except that the LOOP is 13mm and 10mm at the ends.
- Mast plate of 100x100mm with 6mm thick with square U-bolts M6 fuck boom to the plate and U-bolts of M8 to the plate to the mast.
Characteristics of the 432LFA23
- ¿17 dBd within 6 meters of boom?
That is the question when designing this antenna. To have an extraordinary gain and a profit ratio F / B (front vs. back) close to 40 dB.
- A very clean lobe with which customers even without Prior RX, test results are incredible.
- Simple and quick, because the boom joints are easy to assemble.
- Antenna very solid construction, and with a weight very acceptable.
- Available for 2 or 4 units enfasar in a short (under enfasamiento table included), and to make a profit no big antenna can get.
- The food is straightforward to 50 Ohms, which has not lost any respect to lines of adaptation. (You can request an optional cable terminated with connector and soldered PL-UHF, N or BNC on the end if required)
|Frequency Range:||432 ~ 433 MHz|
|F / B:||37.48 dB|
|SWR:||1:1.1 ~ 1:1.2|
|Maximum Power:||5 kW.|
|Boom length:||5.90 m. / 19.34 '|
|Wind Resistance:|| ≥ 160kmh / ≥ 100mph |
|Weight:||4.9 kg / 10.8 pounds|
* Gain dBi (gain over isotropic dipole in free space) = -2.15 dBd
** Ratio Gain Front / Back "F / B" (gain when the antenna is rotated 180 ° azimuth direction)
V = 1.69 to 1.85 m (1.782 m optimal)
H = 1.48 to 1.9 m (optimum 1.842 m)
Calculation of 2 antennas:
Vx2@1.782 m (10 m. High) Gain: 27.80 MHz dBi@432.200
Vx2@1.782 m (10 m. High) F / B: 38.01 MHz dB@432.200
HX2@1.842 m (10 m. High) Gain: 27.99 MHz dBi@432.200
HX2@1.842 m (10 m. High) F / B: 38.47 MHz dB@432.200
Calculating antennas 4 H:
HX2 (1,842 m) + Vx2 (1.782 m): 24.86 dBi / 37.21 dB F / B@432.200 MHz
No customer comments for the moment.
26 other products in the same category: